Get into the swing of the game with complimentary access to two of the Caribbean’s finest golf courses.
Our fully air-conditioned bus picks you up at 8am and takes you back to the resort at 1pm. All green fees and transportation are complimentary. Private golf lessons with an experienced pro are available at both golf courses, for an additional fee. Please be aware that in Jamaica caddies are mandatory and tipping is customary.
We recommend that guests make a reservation for either course one day in advance.
Unlimited golf includes greens fees and transfers.
Upton Golf & Country Club
For guests of Couples Tower Isle and Couples Sans Souci, the Upton Golf & Country Club is a golfer’s dream come true. Built in 1951 as a 9 hole course by PK Saunders, the 18-hole par-71 course stretches out over rolling hills of Bermuda grass with striking views of the aqua blue Caribbean and the lush mountain landscape. All of the greens have been recently resurfaced with Tifdwarf Bermuda grass.
Precision is the name of the game on this course. Even without major forced carries and few fairway bunkers, ten holes are flanked by out-of-bounds stakes making each shot a thrilling exercise of skill. Narrow fairways and small drop-off greens add a further level of challenge.
Guests may rent Yamaha golf carts, Adidas golf shoes and Taylor Made RBZ golf clubs at the club’s pro shop.
The course rating and slope is as follows:
- Blue tees 70.90 rating and 128 slope at 6,404 yards
- White tees 69.90 rating and 125 slope at 6,054 yards
- Red tees 69.30 rating and 120 slope at 4,961 yards
Rental & Caddy Fees:
- $20.00 per caddy for 18 holes walking; $15.00 per caddy for 9 holes walking
- $30.00 per caddy for 18 holes on shared cart; $20.00 per caddy for 9 holes on shared cart
- Yamaha Carts: $40.00 per cart for 18 holes; $25.00 for 9 holes
- Taylor Made Clubs: $60.00 for 18 holes or $35.00 for 9 holes for ladies and gents, left and right-handed clubs
- Adidas Shoes: $16.00, including socks
Please note that the Upton Golf & Country Club only accepts credit/debit cards for payment.
Guests of Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril are welcome to take their golf game to the Negril Hills Golf Course. Designed by Robert Simmons, the 6,333 yard-long, par-72 course features elevated tees and Bahamian grass greens, picturesque water hazards and gently undulating fairways for an outstanding Caribbean golf experience.
Guests may rent a set of Pro Select and Taylor Made golf clubs from the pro shop at the course.
Rental & Caddy Fees:
- $14 per caddy for 18 holes; $7 for 9 holes Please note, the course requires one caddy per cart (for 2 golfers)
- Carts: $34.50 per cart for 18 holes; $17.25 for 9 holes.
- Taylor Made Clubs: $18 per set for ladies and gents, left & right handed clubs