September 18th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Confused about what to do...
My hubby and I are scheduled to arrive at CSS on Sat, Sept 28th. We just found out (today) that SSB @ CSS is closed for renovations but should be back open by the 20th (which I highly doubt). But the pool area will be closed until the 30th. What do we do? We can either take a chance on SSB and risk having construction workers around the beach where we're trying to relax, or change our reservation to CTI and take a chance on not being able to go to the island becuase of wind. Any suggestions? We are so bummed about Couples waiting until the last minute to notify people of the construction.
September 19th, 2013, 12:56 PM
There are many with the same concerns, including us. We arrive the same day as you guys and SSB is where we spend most of our time while there. We have decided to still go as there is so much more to CSS not to go just because our fave pool may not be open.
I know that there are a lot of great guests who will be there the same time, and really the staff, food, and guests will make it great.
When life gives you lemons, spike it with vodka and it'll be alright.
September 19th, 2013, 07:18 PM
We arrive on the 28th as well. Concerns; yes. Still going; yes.
September 19th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks for your input. We agree. We have decided to go to CSS as well. We will see you at SSB. We posted our pic on the September 2013 "meet up" thread. Please say hello when you see us. Jim and Jess
Originally Posted by novastar
September 20th, 2013, 01:40 PM
We posted a pic as well on the same thread. We are late getting in. Probably around 9:30-10 pm.