1. At both CTI and CSS there are the social people and the ones who want to keep to themselves. It is what you want it to be. I think beer pong would be fine if like the previous poster said it didn't interfere with others.
2. I have to agree it depends on the crowd - but we always go in April, and both the island at CTI and SSB at CSS Stayed busy most of the time in our trips.
3. I have not seen many at either CTI on the pier or at CSS topless, but again - it's what you're comfortable with. If it's ok in the rules, go for it.
4. No shutting down at 10pm! There is a social schedule on the web site here for each resort. Entertainment usually starts about 8:30 and goes well into the night.
5. This was temporarily true at CSS (some type of experiment) but it has been reversed and at any resort now, red stripe is free in the minibar.
Susan & Chris
CTI 2003, 2004
CSS 2008, 2013!