February 26th, 2013
An All Inclusive Barbados Vacation
In search of a luxurious Caribbean destination with near perfect weather, exquisite cuisine, rich culture, diverse attractions and nightlife, with fabulous beaches? Then journey to the newest addition to the Couples Resorts family and hang out at the all-inclusive resort in Barbados.
With direct flights from Europe, North America and South America made even better with a spectacular special offer from Couples, your flight to Barbados will not only be easily accessible but also very affordable. In addition, with the $1000 Instant Air Credit Promotion per couple once you book now and stay for 7 nights or more will guarantee that you are not left out of enjoying this piece of paradise. As well as the usual brand standard inclusions such as wifi, room service, free weddings, scuba, etc. Couples Resorts has offered some very unique complimentary excursions:
- Free Shuttle to Oistins Fish Fry – Oistins is similar to a fair, food festival, and party, all rolled up into one; with vendors serving inexpensive authentic cuisine, live music and dancing, and dining at shared picnic tables. It’s described by locals as a fun, funky atmosphere which allows you to interact with islanders and even take a piece of the culture home with you by purchasing souvenirs sold by the local craft vendors.
- Guided Barbadian Green Monkey Nature Walk - Traverse through nature and admire the monkeys, which were originally brought over as pets during the slave trade more than 350 years ago from Gambia and other regions of West Africa. They are called the Barbados Green Monkey because you will not find them naturally existing anywhere else in the world and they are actually green. The monkeys have a thick coat of fur, which is generally a brownish grey color, but as though they've spent hours in the salon, the monkeys have highlights of yellow and green that makes their overall appearance green in color.
The best place to see the Green Monkeys is at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve, but they are quite rampant throughout the island especially the further you go from the towns and busy areas. It is estimated that there are between five and seven thousand Green Monkeys currently on the island.
In order to ensure that you are able to take full advantage of these exciting inclusions, Couples has recently launched a 2014-15 promotion that includes your 7th night free, certain category restrictions may apply, when you book now – April 24, 2013 and travel December 26, 2013 – April 12, 2015. You will also receive a $300 resort credit per room when you stay 7+ nights. So, amid all these incredible deals and excursions, the question is: What are you waiting for? Don’t delay, pick up the phone, dial 1-800-Couples and visit the newest adult’s only addition to the tranquil island of Barbados.
Here are a few fun facts about Barbados:
- The name 'Barbados' is derived from the Bearded Fig Trees once found in abundance on the island.
- Barbados has never been successfully invaded by a foreign power.
- Public records from 1846 show 491 active sugar plantations and 506 windmills.
- Barbados is the birthplace of pop superstar Rihanna.
- Barbados is the only coral island in the region with all white sand beaches.
- Barbados offers pure drinking water and was the first Caribbean island to have piped water.
- Maximum daily temperature on the island is 75-85 F year round.
- Last but certainly not least, it is well known that the Barbadian Mongoose never crosses the road unless someone is watching.
See you soon in Barbados!