April 2nd, 2013
How to Surprise Her on your Honeymoon at Couples Resorts
The romance doesn't end once vows have been said and the first kiss as a married couple has been made. The honeymoon experience is even more romantic than your wedding day, making the hunt for the best honeymoon location that much more difficult. Remember, your honeymoon is the ideal place for a romantic surprise that will make your partner happier to have chosen you as “the one.” Lucky for you, Couples Resorts ranked best hotel in the Caribbean – Jamaica area in the 500 World’s Best Hotels by Travel + Leisure in 2013.
Tickets purchased, room booked, and bags packed; now let’s share some ideas on how you can surprise her from your first steps off the plane to your arrival at the resort:
- Enjoy a drink, or two, when you upgrade your Airline tickets to first class.
- Organize a private car transfer from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay or Kingston International to any of our Jamaican resorts by contacting our Romance Concierge.
- Upgrade your room to a higher category that showcases an excellent view, or one outfitted with a Jacuzzi.
- Arrange to have an amenity package including champagne, chocolate and strawberries waiting for you both in the room after check in.
- Schedule a spa day with a couples massage in one of the many relaxing beach or Cliffside massage huts overlooking the beach and/or the cliff’s edge.
- Arrange to have the bedroom and bathroom decorated with candles and petals; draw a bubble bath with her favorite scent and surround the tub with candles.
- Organize a private dinner or breakfast on the beach or balcony; if on the beach, why not sketch a love note in the sand?
- Request a waiter to sing her favorite song, or the “Ultimate Chocolate” to play her favorite tune at the Piano Bar.
- Dining at Casanova Restaurant at Couples Sans Souci? Request for the pianist to dedicate a song to her and ask her for this dance.
- If you’re looking for more of an adventure on your Honeymoon, organize a day trip to Mystic Mountain by contacting the resorts Tour Desk. Activities include a thrilling bobsled ride, a zip line adventure through the rainforest canopy, and a chairlift ride 700 feet about the Jamaican rainforest.
With so many options to surprise your partner at Couples Resorts, we can’t wait to share the love and romance with you. Remember all options can be arranged with Guest Services at the resorts and if these ideas weren’t enough, keep in mind all of our honeymoon packages offered as well.