December 29th, 2009, 03:29 AM
We were married at CSA in July 2008 and are planning to return to Jamaica next year for my graduation from University. We loved CSA but want to try CTI. I was hoping someone could help me out with some questions that I have.
1. We want a room with a nice ocean view, which room is best for us?
2. Does CTI have any hot tubs outside like CSA and can these be used at night? We really hate resorts that close the pools at 6pm.
3. Do they have sweet potato chips LOL?
4. Do they have the bonfires on the beach like at CSA or anything similar?
5. Any other tips would be great!
December 29th, 2009, 10:12 AM
1. We had a premier ocean view which we really enjoyed it was in the new building. The ocean view rooms at CTI are amazing.
2. Yes they have hot tubs at the new spa that you can enjoy at night and they also have some near the main pool too.
3. They do have sweet potato chips at the veggie bar which is right on the beach.
4. I know they have a beach party not sure about the bonfire we always went to bed kind of early.
5. Make sure you have Simone make you a yellow bird. She is a great bartender and she makes an amazing yellow bird. Another tip be sure to try the island it's very relaxing.
December 29th, 2009, 11:19 AM
December 29th, 2009, 12:54 PM
My hubby forgot to tell you to have Aintionette make you a chocolate martini! Yum!
December 29th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I am so excited to go back to Jamaica! Thanks you so much for all of your help! So you would pick the Premier Ocean over the Jr Ocean? Thanks again! Cheers!!!
December 29th, 2009, 06:44 PM
December 29th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Is Antoinette at the Main Bar or can you only get the chocolate martini at the piano bar? Are there other martini flavors?
December 31st, 2009, 01:48 PM
January 3rd, 2010, 12:09 PM
We were at CTI in early December and we generally found Antoinette at the Main Bar. We also found her once at the Swim-up Bar at the new pool. We did not try her chocolate martini, but we can heartily recommend a blended frozen drink called an "Antoinette", made with Rum Cream, Frangelico, and Amaretto. She made us our last "Antoinette" just an hour before we left for the airport at the end of our week.