So we leave for CSA in 3 days to get married. We are newbies!! I have a few questions I hope someone will answer!!
1. If I dont bring my own wedding music, most likely what will they play for us? Bob Marley?
2. Can we bring our own IPOD dock, if we put it in our suitcase? The size is comparative to a small boombox.
3. I am worried about packing. I have all my sand ceremony stuff in a big ziplock bag in my suitcase, will the airport get suspicious of this and take it all out and unwrap it? No big deal if they do, just trying to get an idea of how long I will hold up the lines. lol
4. What should I make sure is IN my carry on? I dont know what to put in there...lol It has been YEARS since I have flown.
5. We are smokers. Can we put a carton of smokes in our carry on? Or does it have to go in our suitcase. Can we even take a carton of smokes in our suitcase? Will they let me carry on a pack of smokes in my purse on the plane, just without the lighter? Maybe I should call the airline...
Thanks for any last minute tips....