October 5th, 2009, 10:31 PM
45 more days and so many questions from a first timer to CSA
This site has been so helpful and I feel like I am part of the Couples family already and I haven't even been to any of the Couples Resorts yet. Already starting to plan for 2010 - CSS. But right now still have so many questions about CSA.
1. Nighttime activities. Still a little confused. I thought there was dancing every night at the Palms, and then a theme night follows? Talent Show - Thurs., Beach Party - Friday, Bonfire - Wed. Do I have that right. Is there also a disco? My husband and I are professional dancers so we would love to do the talent show. We will be there Thanksgiving week.
2. Should we go offsite for any local clubs one night?
3. We want to see Couples Negril, maybe have a bite to eat - lunch, but then come back earlier than 4pm, so we have convenience of our room and resort. Can we take a cab back on our own?
4. Do they have ATM machines? If so, do they give American money or Jamaican money?
5. What are good nights to make reservations at Lemongrass and Feathers?
6. Will there be any renovationis going on in November?
7. Who is it okay to tip?
8. How do you guys feel about shopping tour?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks to our Couples Family.
Last edited by maryrnp; October 6th, 2009 at 01:01 AM.
October 6th, 2009, 07:07 AM
October 8th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Thank you for your help. We can't wait!!