finally...its almost here.
we arrive at CSA on 5/22 for 7 nights.
few last minute questions, hopefully you can help.
1. i am trying to bring as few things as possible - hoping to cross off Conditioner from my list - how is the conditioner that is in the shower? My long hair tends to get very knotty (spell?) from heat and ocean water.
2. How is the electrical outlet situation in the rooms? (i am in a GVS if that makes a difference) I ask because I know other resorts we have been too, especially older ones, may only have a few not in use by lamps or such. Is it worth it to bring a power strip?
3. Ipod Docking Alarm - Is this suitable for listening to music in the room? Can you even hear it if on the verandah?
4. I really dont want to carry my entire medicine cabinet to the resort. If I need Advil or whatever, how are the prices in the gift shop? Anyone ever come across something they couldn't get in gift shop?
5. I know the bar won't fill my personal cup, but what about water bottles? Is there a self-serve water station for filling a large bottle (that i would bring from home)? I tend to drink a lot of water on the beach and don't want to have to keep getting refills in small cups.
6. Do you bring an umbrella? I'm not afraid to get a little wet, but should I be concerned that since the GVS are towards back of resort and if we had dinner reservations, might i have to walk through a (passing) storm?
7. We have never flown into MBJ on a Sunday....anyone done this recently and can comment on how busy airport is? We arrive about 130pm
thanks everyone, rachel