95% Packed! Now we've got 2 days with nothing to do exept wait to pack the other 5%!
About the only things left to pack are things we will need during these 2 days and the stuff that would get wrinkled if we packed it now. So, I guess we will just have to sit around and wait the two days and then spend another hour packing the other 5% Tuesday afternoon and then get the heck out of here. Maybe by our 10th trip to Jamaica, we will not be so excited and start packing way before we need to. (Actually, I doubt that will ever happen either.) Anyway, then we have one night in a hotel by the airport and then leave for Jamaica at 6:00am. We are scheduled to arrive in Montego Bay at 3:05pm where we hop on a Tim Air flight to Couples Negril for 11 glorious days. First night supper is always at the Heliconia!