Ive been watching the airfare and the rates for CSA. Was wondering if it is better to book now or play the waiting game to see if the rates will come down. Right now, the flights I am looking at are not full at all and I dont know if Couples will run any specials in the future.
Any response would be appreciated. We are looking to go to CSA in early November.