We are going to CSA next week. I booked this trip in December of 2009 when they announced the 2011 rates would be going up. That way I booked them at the 2010 prices. Well about a month later they announced the $500 resort credit deal. I called the travel agent and had her re-book us to take advantage of that deal. No problems. I waited till June of 2010 to start watching airfare with a good idea of what to expect. It wasn't until Sept 2010 that the airfare came down to what I wanted it to so I booked that then. Hasn't been that low since.
Booking that far out gave us a chance to save up for the trip but the wait has been loooooong.
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain" - Bob Marley