February 25th, 2010, 02:21 PM
we just got some bad news - for financial reasons, our friends had waited until now to book and have discovered that CN is completely booked solid during the dates we will be there (4/17 - 4/22). Has anyone ever had any luck getting a room at the last minute or anything once the resort is completely booked? Just wondering if there is any chance of them "squeezing in" somehow (like if there is a cancellation or something)?
February 25th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Maybe CSA has availability and you can switch and stay there with them?
February 25th, 2010, 08:33 PM
They aren't booked the week after, maybe yall could move your trip back a week.?.?
Cole and Bry
February 25th, 2010, 08:59 PM
nope, the only resorts that have availability for the dates we already have booked are CTI and CSS.