1. drinks at the lounge, complimentary, on the stop - not.
2. You'll tip the baggage handlers at the air port coming and going - there will be some near the couples lounge you will tip as well as anyone who helps you on your departure. You'll also tip your bus drivers coming and going. None of these people are couples employees. You'll also tip Spa employees and any bus drivers/guides etc. on excursions.
4. Here on couples.com you can see the hotel in the "gallery" section by resort, or in the "accommodations" section by resort - very nice pictures. Trip advisor also has many nice pics.
5. There is entertainment nightly
6. I think there are a few hours from like 5am to 10 am that the bars close. They are open on Sundays just like every other day.
7. Beaches are topless, pools are not.
8. Cat Cruise is daytime or early evening
9. No, tourist trap, high prices for mediocre drinks and food.
10. Not sure what you're asking but most people just check golf clubs as a second bag or rent them.
Susan & Chris
CTI 2003, 2004
CSS 2008, 2013!