Wendy - Put your mind at ease....
1) While we ARE adventurous eaters, DH is allergic to onions. (Seriously... can you believe it??) and EVERYTHING has onions in it. They gladly removed onions from each and every dish that they made for him.
2) No drink service around the pool, but you are SO close to the bar, that it's not an issue. CSA is not a "pool-centric" place, although the swim-up bar is always hopping. We always find that we prefer the beach anyway.
3) Menus are pretty much the same, but each bartender has their own "special". Don't hesitate to ask for it or to even ask for something else. DH likes to ask for something that "tastes good, not too sweet and packs a punch." They always deliver.
4) If your "gut" leads you to CSA, stick with it. We did that for our first trip, and are getting ready to go back for our 6th trip in May. (In between, we've also visited CTI and CSS, and are thinking about coming back to the Ocho Rios side for our anniversary this year in January.)
5) Who is there really depends on the week. Neither resort will "frown" on respectful fun. In fact, the swim up bar at CSA gets a little rowdy at times, and I personally have been involved in a few rowdy beach volleyball games. Don't miss the catamaran cruise, either. That's a great time.
Enjoy your trip!!
Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]