September 4th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Cti - css
hi to all in couples land. does anyone know how often the transfers run from cti - css. we will be at cti june 2010 and do want to spend a day at css and can we spend more then one day?
September 4th, 2009, 10:16 AM
September 4th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Are you talking about the trading places program? If so then they only do them MWF and I think you can only do it once per visit.
September 4th, 2009, 02:31 PM
From the FAQs:
Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places program)
Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".
In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.
In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.
Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:
1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.
2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.
4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.
5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.
6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).