CTI Gift Shop? Lobster Daves? Scotch? Bring home a sea shell? Best deluxe room at CTI
Only 25 days until we get on my first airplane and we see my first ocean together. What an experience to share with the love of my life. We also have a 500$ resort credit to spend at CTI. I have a few questions though.
1) We have 2 tween daughters who each want a sundress (size 10/12 child's and a size small adult), sea shell necklaces, sea shell bracelets, some earrings, and a stuffed animal or steel drum band cd. Do they have these items at the gift shop at CTI or do we go on the shopping trip to Ochi and bring more money? If we have to go shopping how much do we bring?
2) Anyone been to Lobster Dave's in Ochi? Is it worth the trip to Ochi just for his place if we are not shopping?
3) What kinds of single malt premium scotch are there at CTI?
4) Can we bring home a sea shell we found on the beach or will customs give us a hassle?
5) What room number would you recommend if you had the deluxe category at CTI? We like our quiet times in the morning and at night.
6) Anyone mail themselves rum to the states? If so, how did you do it and how much was it?
7) Can we eat at 8 Rivers the day we get there?
8) Husband is computer programmer, Germanic, Iowa winter white, is there shade for him by the beach?
Thanks again for any and all information.