1) Yes to all items being at CTI. They might be out of the dress size and you might need to go on the shopping trip. The dresses don't cost much, maybe less than$20.
2) I haven't been to Lobster Dave's, but I have heard great things about it and you should go if you like lobster.
3) I'm not a scotch drinker so I don't know the answer to the question, but if you list what you are looking for I (or someone else) might remember seeing the bottle.
4) Yes, but rinse the shell out well and leave it to dry in your room and take it immediately out of any packaging when you get home. They have a tendency to start stinking.
5) The rooms are wonderful and there is lots of quiet time.
6) You really don't want to mail rum home. It is really expensive and will take forever to get to you. Just make room in your suitcase for it. Mailing the rum home will make it just as expensive if not more than buying it in the States.
7) You may or may not be able to eat there the day you arrive. You will just need to check with the desk when you arrive and see if they have any slots available.
8) There is lots of shade from the palm trees. You might have to move around a bit during the day to keep up with it, but he will be fine.
Juliann & Jeff
Jamaica Soon Come