Hello all, and thanks in advance for any help or advice!
My wife and I went to CSS a couple of years ago, and loved it.
We have decided to try CTI this year, and we leave in 11 days.
Needless to say, we are very excited.
I've been on this board quite often over the last few months, and find it very helpful. However, I have a few things I need some clarification or advice on:
1) We know the beach is small and that does not bother us. We assume it is comparable to CSS, and we liked it there. However, I also know that the CTI beach does not have much "unnatural shade" (umbrellas, etc...). How much shade can you get on the beach there? My wife likes to mix it up, but spends most of her time in at least some shade. I am usually either in the sun or in the water.....but, this would be a huge issue if she couldn't get ample shade.
2) I've read a bit about the room noise at CTI (from the hallway, from the bars, etc...). I know we cannot choose our room in advance, but once we get there, what set of rooms do you think are the most quiet? My wife is a very light sleeper and trying to figure out what our best option would be IF our room ends up in a noisy area.
3) Do I need to contact CTI or Couples at all, at this point, or will they know I am arriving at the airport? They have already taken the final payment and I supplied my flight information when I booked the vacation.
4) We are staying for 7 nights, and are planning on eating at Bayside and 8 Rivers twice each. Is this going to be an issue, and can we make these reservations the day we arrive?
5) Anything else at the resort we should be aware of? Any little tips or things other people are not aware of generally?
Thanks again for your help!