First time to Jamaica, have lots of questions, need some help!
I have lots of questions to ask about the resort! We are going to CTI in January, if anyone can help me i would be very grateful!
1) Do we need plug adapters to charge computer, camera batteries, e-readers?
2) Are there hangers to hang up your clothes, and to put on to dry after rinsing them in the sink?
3) Do we need to bring shampoo, soap, moisturizer, or does the resort supply this for you?
4) How much is the hotel photographer?
5) Complimentary wedding 'one love' pkg with stay of 6+ nights, what is this?
6) What is cocktail attire?
7) Where do you cash in travelers checks? Do the venders in town take travelers checks?
8) Current activity schedule for hotel, is there one?
9) We are traveling to the "all inclusive", so, saw that there will be a mini bar in the room after August, and is that included in the " all inclusive" price or is that extra?
10) Do we need to pre-book for Dolphin Cove at treasure reef? Is there a lot of people there in January?
Thanks so much to anyone who can answer these questions for me... I am so excited to go, that I have started packing already!! LOL!