Honeymoon booked at CSA this June - A couple of questions
We are very excited and are really looking forward to June! These message boards and TA really helped make the decision to go to CSA an easy one. We'll be there from June 13th to the 24th. I still have a few questions that I couldn't find answers for. Sorry for the length just trying to get some more SA before we get there.
1) What can we expect the weather to be like for our time period? My impression is that we'll have some rain and temps in the 80s. Any thoughts from people that have been to CSA in June before?
2) Reserving chairs and places on the beach. I know this depends on how busy they are at the time but is it ever a problem? Some seem to take the "marking" of chairs as rude.
3) Honeymoon upgrade? We are in the Atrium Suites and I'm sure they'll be more than fine but some have spoken of an upgrade for honeymooners. I wouldn't shy away from a beach front suite if it was on the menu. :)
4) Beach vendors? Some say they don't take "no" for an answer, some say they are respectful. I am thinking that if I can handle the card slappers in Vegas this shouldn't be a big deal. Can Ms LK/JK walk around the beach without a worry if I'm at the bar getting drinks?
5) Speaking of Vegas, how's the CSA Casino? Is there a scene there or is it a small side attraction like a game room in a hotel? No biggie, just curious. :)
6) Is there a beach party/fire every night?
I think that's all for now but as time goes on..... Thanks everyone! Hope to see you there.