My fellow Canadians will know that's been the last 2 days of news about an Air Canada strike as I sit nervously by and wait for news as to whether we'll be flying to CSA on Saturday.
I'm happy to say that after 48 hrs of uncertainty, our flight will be departing as scheduled and Steve and I will be at CSA by 2PM Saturday afternoon.
Whew....I need a drink or two after that!!
CSA here we come!!