Last Minute CN questions.
We leave in 11 days for CN. I have some last minute questions.
1. Will there be aloe in the room, or do I need to pack some.
2. I understand menus to all restaurants are posted everyday. Is that correct? and Where?
3. At CSS my husband wore pants everynight for dinner except for the beach party nights. I understand that he only needs pants for Othaheite. He can were shorts and a button down to the others?(I really hate this, but he will be mad, if he is the only one in pants.)
4. AT CSS last year, we at at Casanova, 4 out of the 8 nights we were there. Will we be able to eat at Othaheite more than once. We will be there tues-weds.
5. My husband will want Lychee one night. I doubt there is anything on there menu I will eat. Will they bring me just a plain salad. I don't eat anything with fish, soy, peanut, or teriyaki sauce. Love the spice of Thai food but cant stomach any of the above sauces. I also don't eat fish.
6. We have the $500 credit for early booking and the $150 for being repeaters.
7. We booked a beachfront room, I am kicking myself for not booking a beachfront suite. Its not showing any available, so I don't think I can upgrade. Please reassure me I am not going to miss having a separate living area or straight on beach view. I could care less, about the bigger bathroom.
Thanks for all the help.