LOTS of Questions about CSA, HELP
I'm getting married next year and we want to take our honeymoon at CSA. So I just have a few questions.
1. I know we get a free massage because we are on our honeymoon, do we notify them when we book or can it wait until we get there?
2. For the private dinner, do we notify them before we get there or when we book?
3. Is the Ocean Verandah Suite a good room for a view?
4. My fiance and I have never traveled, would it just be easier for us use a travel agent?
5. When should we book?
6. For all of the activities that we can do, do they just give you a schedule when we get there of all the things you can sign up for?
Pretty much anything you can tell me that would be useful info for me that would be great. Anything that when you went to CSA, you wish you would have known. I'm getting a little overwhelmed because we've never traveled like this and I'm afraid that we are going to miss out on something! PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks :)