I am still on the fence about another split trip, so I am here, asking the wisdom of the all-knowing Message Board. This will be trip #4 to CSS for us, but this year it's really special - our (delayed) Honeymoon! Waiting from June to March seems like forever to celebrate, but we're really looking forward to it!
Last year we did 4 nights at each CN and CSS, and found that CN, while fun and fantastic, was a little more busy than what we usually need on our vacation. I booked 8 nights at CSS with the great rates and resort credit, which I know I may lose the credit if we split.
My reasons for considering changing our reservation to 3 nights at CTI, then back home to CSS for the last 5:
1) Really want to check out CTI - it may be good for our family members that couldn't do the steps at CSS
2) New restaurants - always a positive
3) The Spa at CTI looks so zen
4) Catamaran Cruise (darn it Randymon, I was set at CSS, then the whole thread on the Cat at CTI came up, and now I've got a dilemma!)
Here's where I need help:
1) Is the 3 nights going to be worth it?
2) Selecting a room is so hard. I forgot what it was like to pick a room category at a resort you've never seen before. CSS=1 BR Ocean Suite and CN=Beachfront Suite. I am thinking a Junior Ocean Suite - suggestions (please!)?
3) Can you reserve a dinner on the Island for Monday night? Or should we not miss the Beach Party?
Since we're booked on Love Away, I will need to call Couples reservations and I am sure it won't be that hard to change, but the question remains, should I? Hope to hear from both the other CSS regulars and the lifelong CTI fans. I know you all can give great advice, and I need some.