I am thankful for all of you who have posted on this board. So many questions I had have been answered and it has also helped feed my excitement about our upcoming trip to CSS Without a doubt I feel we chose a great location and resort to experience our first AI.
I do have a few other questions or things I am confused about:
1. If we golf, is it at the Sandals course or Uptown course, or are they one and the same?
2. If we wanted to visit Margaritaville, is it possible to do during the shopping trips that are offered rather than late at night?
3. What do ladies typically wear on their feet at the restaurants that require resort attire? There has been a lot of comments about men's footwear, but I have not seen much about women's. It says "no flipflops" so does this include cute/dressier ones with a sundress?
4. Can we book the private dinner ahead of time and if so how do we go about it? (I think this has been discussed before, but I cannot seem to find it now that it matters to me!)
5. Is it difficult to get scheduled in for the couples' massage?