A few answers:
1. There is no way I would wear capri's in Jamaica. I almost always wear some kind of sleeveless/strapless/halter sundress to dinner. Some dressier, some more casual, but always a dress. It's hot. (and I'm from Florida.)
2. I usually wear either a shortie cover up or a sarong tied under my arms. Neither is "long". As long as you are not wet and have shoes on, you'll be OK.
3. Two words: Bare Minerals. Yup. Works great at night. I start with Mac Prep n Prime face, and put the bare minerals on top. Stays on like a dream.
4. I pretty much leave everything, but I put it in my bag. That includes phone/kindle/hat/towel, etc. No one is going to go through your beach bag while you are gone, IMO. Note: If you have a chair VERY close to the waterline, you might want to move it inland a little bit before you leave.
5. I take my Kindle right down to the beach with me..... but that's just the way I am. Why not use/enjoy it if you have it, right??
6. Can't answer. We are addicted to the Atrium suites.
Enjoy your trip.
34 days and counting for us.......
Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]