January 15th, 2010, 09:34 AM
next trip dilemma
OK, while having a drink last night and talking about our trip, we decide maybe we can swing it financially and go again this year. Our travel dates would be (12/27-1/02), we know there is no published savings due to the time we have to go and our room category, so our question is what would you do, book now and how would you or just wait? Thanks for any suggestions, advice, etc.
January 16th, 2010, 06:54 PM
You are not likely to get any discounts during that time as it is a Holiday period. Maybe early booking discount but not much else. Just my thoughts....
January 18th, 2010, 02:23 PM
January 18th, 2010, 03:44 PM
If you book with the resort you can always change if a better deal comes up.