Our policy regarding date changes is as follow:
First, if you book through another source, we have no control on what their change/Cancellation policies may be.
IF, you have booked directly, then...
Date changes may be made without penalty provided
1. It is done outside 45 days prior to arrival AND
2. The new dates fall within the same rate period.
In this scenario, value added benefit such as resort credits will be protected.
If you change dates for arrival in another rate period,
1. You will be charged the current rates at the time of the change AND
2. You will lose any added benefits IF those benefits are no longer being offered.
Adding extra nights?
1. Rates for the extra nights will be at whatever the current rates are at the time of the addition
2. Added Benefits will be protected.
Chief Romance Officer and Senior Vice President