To answer your questions...
1. Each booking is considered separate so in the scenario you present, $200 per month would be charged. $100 for the 2010 booking and $100 for the 2011 booking.
2. Yes, you can book a split stay however they will also be considered separate bookings and $200 per month will be charged on the Love Away Plan.
3. Simple answer. Buy the travel insurance.
4. You may change your mind - up to 45 days prior to arrival - however, you will be subject to whatever the current rate may be at the time of your decision.
5. The Deferred Payment Plan requires a deposit of $400 on a hotel only booking and $1500 on an air/hotel package. Full and final payment is then due no later than 45 days prior to arrival.
6. Yes to both questions, as long as it a hotel only booking and you cancel prior to 45 days to arrival.
7. Yes, you can convert from Deferred to Love Away. You will need to contact our reservations department at 800-COUPLES to do so.
We look forward to welcoming you home soon.
Chief Romance Officer and Senior Vice President