We already have 12/8-12/25 booked at CSS, but hubby's decided we should spend two weeks in paradise (and hey, who am I to argue?). Should we book now? CSS is our "home", but I'm thinking it might be nice to throw caution to the wind (and keep some $$ in our pockets!) by doing a secret rendezvous the second week, but I'm not sure if it will be available. I seem to remember the Dec SR last year excluded the week between Christmas and New Years. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks!!