We have been dealing with the same thing for the past couple of years. After our first trip we had to go back to CSA. When we were planning our third trip we were worried that we would be kicking ourselves for booking CN if it didnt match up to CSA, so we went back to CSA. Now, we are going for our fourth trip and plan on doing the trading places program to see CN. If all goes well, we will be at CN for our fifth trip next year.
As mentioned here, I would do the trading places then decide if its right. Thats alot of time and money to invest in something that you dont know you will like.
CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!