10 Tips for Visiting any Couples Resorts
1. Your beach-flag is your best friend.
2. Whatever you do, do not FOLLOW anyone out into the
ocean – particularly when they raise their hand.
3. Stray cats roaming the resort property are a good thing–
they keep the lizard and rodent population down.
4. Marijuana is illegal in Jamaica.
5. Lifting the index finger and the middle finger in the
shape of a “V” is the local sign for “Peace”, it does
not mean “get me two more drinks”.
6. Pack light – you’ll need the room on the way home as you
stow away the Cuban cigars and the extra liquor from
your mini fridge.
7. Bathing suits can get snagged if you attempt to swim
over the infinity pool edge.
8. Jamaica is nothing like Las Vegas. What happens in
Jamaica doesn’t stay in Jamaica - it shows up in
embarrassing pictures for family and friends to view
9. Mixology classes are great educational experiences.
10. Trust me – pack your own Heinz.