There isn't a tree top restaurant at CN. There is a tree house that you can get massages in and then also have the option of a private dinner there, but the trading places program only allows you to visit a sister property one time during your stay on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday and for the hours of 10am - 4pm if you are a Romance Rewards member. The 'shuttle' runs once during the day. It will leave from your resort around 9:45am and will again run at 4pm to return you to your resort. If you want to visit the resort more frequently or on another day you will need to buy a day pass.
Check out the FAQ page, it has lots of information regarding the Trading Places option:
Do you offer day passes for friends staying in the area?
Yes we do, however Couples Resorts limits the number of day passes sold. If you are planning to get married at the Resort please consult our Weddings & Honeymoons FAQ to learn more about it.
There are 4 types of passes.
Wedding Ceremony Only Pass – USD $50 per person
Half Day Pass [10:00 am - 6:00 pm] – USD $100 per person
Full Day Pass [10:00 am - 11:30 pm] – USD $200 per person
Evening Pass [6: pm – 1:00am] – USD $100 per person
Return to FAQ List
Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places program)
Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".
In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.
In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.
Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:
1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.
2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.
4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.
5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.
6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
Juliann & Jeff
Jamaica Soon Come