We were married at CSA in July 2008 and are planning to return to Jamaica next year for my graduation from University. We loved CSA but want to try CTI. I was hoping someone could help me out with some questions that I have.
1. We want a room with a nice ocean view, which room is best for us?
2. Does CTI have any hot tubs outside like CSA and can these be used at night? We really hate resorts that close the pools at 6pm.
3. Do they have sweet potato chips LOL?
4. Do they have the bonfires on the beach like at CSA or anything similar?
5. Any other tips would be great!
1. We had a premier ocean view which we really enjoyed it was in the new building. The ocean view rooms at CTI are amazing.
2. Yes they have hot tubs at the new spa that you can enjoy at night and they also have some near the main pool too.
3. They do have sweet potato chips at the veggie bar which is right on the beach.
4. I know they have a beach party not sure about the bonfire we always went to bed kind of early.
5. Make sure you have Simone make you a yellow bird. She is a great bartender and she makes an amazing yellow bird. Another tip be sure to try the island it's very relaxing.
Have a great time.
Originally Posted by Meeko
My hubby forgot to tell you to have Aintionette make you a chocolate martini! Yum!
I am so excited to go back to Jamaica! Thanks you so much for all of your help! So you would pick the Premier Ocean over the Jr Ocean? Thanks again! Cheers!!!
The suites are a better room than the Premier room. They are larger, have a tub, shower, and a mini bar. They also have a good view. It all depends on what you want and have in your budget. The suites are the only rooms with tubs, showers, and mini bars. The standard rooms only have a shower.
Is Antoinette at the Main Bar or can you only get the chocolate martini at the piano bar? Are there other martini flavors?
The best martini's are when they have the martini bar near the vegie bar. Once or twice per week this is offered. They have lots of other flavors. Just have to ask her. The chocolate ones from the piano bar are good, but not great like the ones from the martini bar. They put chocolate on the rim of the glass when they have the special bar.
We were at CTI in early December and we generally found Antoinette at the Main Bar. We also found her once at the Swim-up Bar at the new pool. We did not try her chocolate martini, but we can heartily recommend a blended frozen drink called an "Antoinette", made with Rum Cream, Frangelico, and Amaretto. She made us our last "Antoinette" just an hour before we left for the airport at the end of our week.