Newbie here... hope this works...
Sans Souci Color:
Hard to believe it's been a month already. :(
From our stay at Sans Souci July 26 to Aug 2, 2011.
1. Gourmet meals will keep your mouth watering
2. Nothing but romance for couples on Sunset Beach
3. Every corner you turn is an invitation to relax and indulge
Here are a few pictures of our stay at Couples Tower Isle:
1. Always entertwined...always One Love
2. Water colors in Jamaica
3. Love struck at CTI
Best trip of our lives. Here are a few pictures we wanted to share.
1. No worries
2. Two of our favorite things sunset and the dive boat
3. Tip toe kiss
1. CSS beauty at night
2. SSB - so peaceful
3. Fabulous views from G-8
Hi finally figured out how to post photos these are from our visit to Couples Negril in April 2011. Hopefully they are eligible. mc
1. Another Awesome Jamaican Sunset
2. Limbo Down and Checkout The Show
3. It's Gonnna bea Hot Hot Hot
A beautiful setting under the sun
Friday nights Gala!
The sun is so huge on its way down.
These pictures are from our 3rd trip to CSA. We are planning on returning again as soon as we can!! We love Swept Away and two years back introduced my brother and his now wife to the resort. They just got married there on Saturday August 6th and it was beautiful. I took a ridiculous amount of photos and found it hard to pick just three because the resort is just a photographers paradise. I hope you enjoy the ones I chose.
1. horseback riders on the beach early one morning
2. my favorite pond with the palm tree reflection in the afternoon
3. sunset at my special photo spot on the beach while the swept away sunset catamaran cruise sailed by
mhahn77 - Your first photo is stunning!...A real winner! : )
1. Early morning at Couples Negril....
2. There's beauty everywhere you look...
3. I can't wait..I'm swimming back to Couples Negril....
Good morning, sunshine
A relaxing afternoon by the pool
Best seat in the house (opinion only)
Couples Sans Souci July 2011
A pelican taking off from the Sans Souci pond
The Mineral Grotto tucked away at Sans Souci
The Water sports are AWESOME!!! Thanks Chris and Orlando for a great time!
1.) Couples Tower Island!