We were excited to see the all the beautiful renovations at CTI when we visited in April 2009. Everything was sparkling from the Breakfast to Order Grill
to the new Veggie Snack Bar
and the Spa Refreshment area
Our 3rd and most recent family visit to CSA Dec6th-13th Oh What Fun!
1. The 8 of us with our Santa hats on the beach with our green flag of course.I had the front of these made which you cant see very well in the pic. looks like a piece of candy so attached a pic. of what it said. What a way to spend the beginning of the Holiday Season
2. Our favorite lifeguard Desmond, what a great asset to the staff at CSA!
3.And even the Security guard had to join in on our fun! And oh what fun it was, thanks CSA!
4. Same entry as #1 just clearer, as I wanted to show what was on the hat!
Last edited by jamaica_hooked; December 28th, 2009 at 12:17 PM.
Reason: clearer picture #1
These are from our annual July 4th anniversary vacation to Couples Tower Isle . . . We decided to have a custom mural of the island done in tile for us by local artisians. Now we have a daily "view" of our favorite resort year 'round from our home kitchen!
PIX 1: Artists at Work --- After showing the local artists several pictures we had taken of Tower Isle & then rough sketching on a table top, we are reviewing the initial work a few days later.
PIX 2: Tower Isle Tiles --- These are the actual tiles after they were hand-painted and fired in the kiln (just before boxing up for the hand-carry home which led to several interesting queries going through airport security & customs).
PIX 3: Tower Isle in My Kitchen --- It took a couple of months, but we actually had the Tower Isle Mural installed on our home kitchen wall in a window-like setting over the sink . . . so we now have a year 'round view (not just during our annual anniversary trip)!
By the way, we had already booked 2010 before we even got to Jamaica last June . . . so see ya'll next year!
These pictures are from our Honeymoon at CSA I have them framed throughout the house & figured since I do enjoy looking at them so much I would share
1. A beautiful ending to a fabulous day as we arrive back from swiming in the caves on the Sunset Cruise!
2. View from our spot on the beach (NEVER gets old!)
3. Can you find him? He was seeking shelter from "liquid sunshine"