As a first-timer to Jamaica (Dec 6-12, 2009), I was blown away by how beautiful the country is and the superior Couples Tower Isle resort. My pictures are proof!
Photo 1 shows the breathtaking postcard-perfect scenery of the CTI beach. What a wonderful way to forget about work for a week!
Photo 2 depicts the fun we had mooning each other during our beautiful sunset catamaran cruise. Hello all you fellow moonies out there!
Photo 3 is evidence of just how much “love is in the air” at Couples resorts. This was one of FIVE romantic intimate weddings we saw take place on the beach. One was more picturesque than the next. What a lovely view while enjoying the water bike ride with my wife. Makes me want to come back soon for our own vow renewal ceremony!
Our family vacation at CSA! Visited CSA December 6th-13th 2009
This was our third visit to CSA and every year we bring a new family couple with us. Looking forward to December 2010 with yet another family couple.
1. The 8 of us on the beach in our Santa hats. Underneath I put the same picture but wanted you to see what was on our hats that I made.
2. The girls with one of the great security guards.
3. We visited one of the schools in the hills my son and daughter-in-law with all the children that were very happy to receive all the school supplies we took for them.
We had our honeymoon at Sans Souci and we enjoyed it so much that we decided to come back for our second anniversary. These are pics from our second trip. We are not sure what trip we enjoyed the most. They each left us with fond memories.
Photo #1: Enjoying our beautiful view and listening to the wonderful nightly entertainment.
1. After spending our honeymoon at CSA Sept 08 we encouraged our best friends to get married at CSA in Sept of 09…and of course we came along…heres to a wonderful life together & many more trips to CSA together…CHEERS!
2. Just an absolutely tranquil setting…SOOO beautiful~
3. In addition to the most fabulous beach, CSA has absolutely beautiful lush grounds throughout the resort!
1. We love our big balcony Beachfront Suite at CSA ... especially our feathered friends who enjoyed helping themselves to whatever we were drinking or eating.
2. Seven days at CSA just isn't enough to quench our thirst for Jamaica, we need to win 3 more days for our next trip home!
3. Flowers, sunset & love at Couples Swept Away on our 6th anniversary of getting married at the resort.