I shoot a Canon EOS 550D T2i. I picked it up earlier this year and am very happy with it. Really though, any decent dSLR with a decent lens can give you good results when used properly.
Do you shoot much?
Our dream wedding at the most beautiful place on earth-Couples SA. January 16-26
1. My handsome groom
2. Awesome shot through the chandelier in the great house
3. I was hoping that he wouldnt drop me on our wedding day
We went to CN for our honeymoon May 9-15 and we had the time of our lives! Here are a few of our favorites from the trip...
1. Going off the slide on the catamaran cruise head first
2. The sunset from our balcony
3. Looking back at CN from the boat, our balcony is in this picture! :)
We had such a great time at CSS last month and are already planning our return!! The staff were one of the main reasons why Couples will always be at the top of our minds when we are thinking of getting away.
This picture is a panorama of the view from our suite (G16) we would recommend this room to anyone, and hope to get it again upon our return!
Another day in paradise... The Randazzos
We had a great time at the Couples San Souci. It was all absorbing the laid back feeling and breath-taking views.
1. It was a loooong day of laying out on the beach, drinking Red Stripe, and relaxing! What a hard life, LOL! Sorry babe I couldn't resist posting this, love you!
2. Beach Bar CSA we loved this place, best bartenders ever! Miss you guys!!!
3. View from our Garden Verandah Suite! What more could a person ask for! We love CSA!!!
Just returned from our most recent trip (15th) to Couples Tower Isle to celebrate our 31st Anniversary. Here are some fun pictures we took this trip.
1. Room with a View
2. No Trouble on this Horizon
3. Taking a Short Nap
Does anyone know if the results for May were announced? The post on the message board says that the results were announced, but the main website has not been updated.
My wife and I visited Couples San Souci on April 25th and were lucky enough to both celebrate our first wedding anniversary there and attend my sister-in-law's wedding on site. It was an amazing stay.
1) A wonderful first year of marriage punctuated by a wonderful stay at Couples San Souci.
2) What struck us most was just how stunning the site was.
3) Taking great shots of beautiful Jamaican sunsets is like shooting fish in a barrel, but it's well worth doing.
We went to Couple Negril for our honeymoon last November. The first day we lounged on the beach and this "three piece band" sung us the most beautiful love song, which I am still trying to find. One of the days we found a tree that when you pulled the branches together it made a heart around you, which of course we had to take a picture of. Above all of the other pictures the one of us at the table and candles is my favorite. On our last night we decided to get the romantic private dinner. As we walked up the song that I walked down the aisle to was playing which absolutely brought me to tears. It was the most romantic dinner I've ever been to and it was a perfect finish to a perfect week. We are hoping to go back soon to one of the Couples Resorts in Jamaica.
We're coming back this August and can't wait to return to paradise on earth.
We went to Couples Swept Away from June 8-12. It was probably our best vacation ever. Very relaxing and a lot of stuff to do. We are already planning our next trip back.
Enjoy the photos!
Jeff and Jana
We honeymooned at Couples Swept Away from May 30-June 5. It was the perfect way to begin our new life together as husband and wife. It was truly paradise found!
our trip at Sans Souci was a rye delight... From the beaches to the pools, activities, and especially the Spa, our time there was romantinc and relaxing. We never wanted to leave! Three examples:
An evening sunset from our Ocean Suite balcony after an incredible day at the Spa....
A private, romantic view of the Bach view from an alcove, Couples Sans Souci
My wife Tammy enyoys fun in the sun on the Main Beach, Couples Sans Souci
...what a fantastic getaway!
Kris and Jamie
October of...well...every year ;)
One way to profess love and dedication. A constant reminder of where we were united, and the love we share.
Another way... (also "What do we do when it rains")
Crowds? No thanks.
When we tell people this was the view from the walk out balcony in our room
Followed by getting served drinks while lounging in the pool
Topped off by a spectacular sunset over Bloody Bay, we decided it was our best vacation yet, and this was just our first 4 hours.
Zachary & Kim
Another wonderful stay at Couples Tower Isle May 29th - June 5th 2010
1. Chocolate Martinis on the rooftop
3. The beach awaits
deleted. double post.
This was our second time to CSA (June 4-13). It was just as wonderful as the first.
1) Sun setting as we returned from the sunset cruise.
2) Refreshing shrimp cocktail at the Palms restaurant.
3) Diving with Glen-Roy and the CSA dive team (You guys rock!)
THANKS CSA, John&Tracy.