Our traveling companions
Checking out the great view
Partying with new friends
1 View of CSA (and my wife) from my float
2 Our company at lunch at the veggie bar
3 Sharing our breakfast with some new friends
3) Simply beautiful
These shots were from our October, 2009 trip to CTI.
Shane & Amy
Mocksville, North Carolina
CTI October 2006, CTI October 2009, CTI October 2010, CTI October 2011, CN October 2012, Booked for CSS October 2013
Here are some of our favorite scenery shots:
CSS Mineral Pool - our favorite place to relax.
Main pool at CSS is nice too.
Nice view of the CSS wedding gazebo, beach and boats.
Thank you Couples for another great vacation.
1. What a great view from my Ocean Jr. Suite shower! Even when not on the island, I can still picture myself being there!
2. The perfect way to end the perfect day.
3. CTI Monday night beach party was absolutley amazing. The work and attention to detail of the staff is second to none!
Honeymoon May 2010. Couples Negril. Beautiful place... Beatiful People. Can't wait to go back "Home"!
1. Catamaran Cruise @ sunset
2. Beautiful view from the resort
3. Glass bottom boat ride.
1. "One Love" sunset @ CSA
2. Sunset @ Rick's
3. Sign says it all...
Great way to celebrate!
Mac behind the glass!
My wife and I have been to CN several times. It has a beautiful beach and beautiful sunsets, but this is the first time we've really noticed how beautiful it is at night!
Stairs Leading to Lobby
Full Moon over Couples Negril
Main Pool at Night
My Husband and I think about our favorite Couples Resorts so much that we wanted to memorialize it on our license plates. This picture was taken at 6am Monday morning while we were digging our cars out from about 2 feet of snow to go to work. We need to get back to Jamaica... hopefully by winning the contest that will be in our near future!!
Our trip to CN Feb 2011..what a good time!
(1) Valentine's Day Sunset
(2) relaxing on the beach
(3) our view from the swing
late night cooking at the css beach grill:
lunch view from Palazzina @ css
sunset at css
1. Beautiful scenery - msssage huts in the background.
2. What a view - great place to relax.
3. Just another day in paradise - view of main beach.
1. What a view to wake up to!
2. Our feet soaking up the sun.
3. View from the hammock, beautiful!
Amazing Fire Show
Beautiful tree - one of many on the property
Pool at night
Thank You Couples
These pics were taken at CN in Aug 2010. DH and I were on our honeymoon.
1. Dusk approaching as we were getting off the catamaran
2. Sunset from our balcony(3rd floor bldg 5)
3. These were just the prettiest flowers
6 years ago, I stumbled upon a place called Couples.
..... all by chance.
Just love the irony here of the young chicks and big cock on an AN beach!
First time in Jamaica and I know that we will be back. We are glad we chose Couples Negril...we can't say enough about this resort but here are a few photos that will show you!
1 THE BEACH
2 RASTAMAN SINGSONG ON THE CATAMARAN
3 BLACKBIRD AT THE FOUNTAIN
1) Frog Hunting in March
2) Beautiful Liquid Sunshine
3) A New Friend Soaking Up The Sun
Couples Swept Away makes life GREAT !!!!!
We loooved this resort!! All the staff were so nice, the food was amazing, the views were breath-taking and the sound of the ocean was very calming. The perfect get-away! The first picture is of our favorite shot... the Bob Marley. OneLove
Sans Souci is the most romantic and beautiful place!
1. "Just us"
2. "OUCH! I STEPPED ON ANOTHER SEA URCHIN!"
3. "Look at Bryan Adam's House!"
Thank you San Souci! Time of our lives!
Mike & Genevieve