A Jamaican wedding can be the dream wedding you've always hoped for and that's because the island has so much to offer. Jamaica offers a serene calming atmosphere on a beach and is one of the most popular places for weddings in the Caribbean. Happy couples visit to get married due to its beautiful scenery, stunning views, magnificent sunsets and of course the people with their warm, friendly personalities.
Destination weddings may vary depending on preferences or visions the bride may have, but what could be better than hosting a group of your closest friends and family in an intimate setting with your very own private island wedding destination where you are treated like the VIP that you truly are. A short boat ride takes you from the main shores of the hotel to Tower Isle; magnificently decorated in the colors of your choice, with champagne and cocktails flowing, an array of hors d’oeuvres and a designer wedding cake. Surround yourself with the Caribbean waters beauty while the mellow rhythms of an authentic Jamaican Mento Band play in the background.
Just in case you’re still set on an island wedding, here are a few more reasons why Jamaica is the #1 choice for your destination wedding:
- Air travel to Jamaica is stress-free because we have convenient flight schedules, with early arrivals and late departures
- Wedding documents are processed in English and are legally binding worldwide
- Wedding ceremonies are conducted in the official Jamaican language, English
- Average temperature in the 80s complemented with a cool sea breeze make for almost perfect year-round weather in Jamaica
- Destination weddings typically costs much less than getting married at home
With incredible deals ongoing you can get the sixth room free if you book five rooms, a very generous offer. Tower Isle Weddings are available after 5pm Tuesday – Saturday (now – December 25, 2012 and April 8, 2013 – December 25, 2013); Thursday-Saturday (December 26, 2012 – April 7, 2013). Say “I Do” at Couples Tower Isle, the premier Caribbean wedding and honeymoon resort.
If you and your love have said “I Do” in an island wedding ceremony we’d love to hear about it! Share your thoughts in the comment box below.