I haven't seen anyone else posting a meetup thread for this month, so I figured I would start one. We will be transferring from CN to CSS on April 26, and staying until May 3.
On a similar note, if there is anyone else transferring from CN to CSS this day, or leaving CSS to go to CN or the airport this day that would like to fly instead of riding the bus, let me know. I am working on setting up a charter flight, and would love to be able to split the cost with anyone. I have already spoken with TimAir, and they said all people on both legs of the flight can split the cost of the charter from CN to CSS.
NAME: Todd & Trina
AGE: 49 & 49
DATES OF TRAVEL: April 19 to 26
TRIPS TO CSS: First time
ROOM TYPE: 1 BR Beachfront
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Arizona
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Ocean, Relaxation, Ocean, Relaxation
WILL YOU GO A/N: Going to give it a try. It’s a bucket list thing.
DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Red Stripe, Bob Marley, etc… if enough time will try them all
KIDS: No kids, dogs only. Kila and J.J.
LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10) About a 7 or 8. A little too early yet
Name: Bob n Nancy
Age: 55 & 55, but she looks 35
Dates; April 18-26, likely
To: CSS for 4 days(first time)...CN then 4 days(4th time)
Looking for: The same every year!
Drink: constantly...then workout every AM
Level of excitement: always at least 8, but the closer the higher...
Super excited to try CSS, then back to our first choice...so far, CN
We will be honeymooning at CSS from April 7 to 15, and we are first timers (both at CSS and at Couples in general). Choosing our honeymoon destination has been far and away the easiest part of wedding planning - as soon as we looked up the website, we knew! The hardest part, of course, has been waiting. So much waiting. And compulsively checking these boards is not making the wait any easier