December 2nd, 2011, 06:14 PM
We have $300 in resorts credits to spend while we are there in January. Can anyone give us some advice on what's offered and what they recommend?
See you Jan 18-28
December 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM
Last year we spent our on a private dinner and massage. You can also use credit at the gift shop, for photos, and wine off their special wine menu.
IMHO...it is all about the massage!!!! We still tip in cash the massage therapist.
December 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
Here's what we've purchased with our resort credits over the years:
1. Private Dinner in the Wedding Gazebo $170 (totally awesome experience)
2. Champagne Sunset Cruise $90 per couple (purchase at Watersports Hut and bring resort credit certificate)
3. Shopping at the resort gift shop (sundresses, souvenirs, Blue Mountain Coffee, etc.)
4. Massages, pedicures, and manicures at the spa!
5. A special bottle of champagne to celebrate your vacation
6. Photo packages (great way to have some professional pics done so you can remember your trip)
Hope this helps!
December 4th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Massages and gift shop are what we'll spend out resort credit on. Got to get plenty of coffee to bring home!!!!
December 6th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Hi.Nice board . My 1st time on couples.com!!!!!.Looks like a good crowd here.