here's our update. flights are booked for nov 19-26. bc i'm a control freak and was nervous that perhaps a secret rendezvous might not be offered at that time, we booked this wed's special. we booked for cn bc i have been there 2x with another and adam really wants to experience it. the beach is amazing, and watersports will be of utmost importance to him bc he really didnt get a chance when we were at cti-lots of red flags. however, that being said...the november sr should be offered by the end of oct-beginning of november, which is in our 45 day cancellation time. if it is offered we will cancel cn and book the sr. i love cti and want to return, but really can't decide so this is the way to go. plus, the airfare was way more than we had hoped, so saving $$ is key. also, here's to hoping we win 3 night with a photo contest in time to apply it to the new booking!.
in my mind, we will land at cti or cn. it's up to fate and the good folks at couples!
i hope we get to meet.