CSS wedding questions (getting married in June!)
Getting married in mid-June (just the 2 of us) at CSS (probably June 19th)..
I have a few questions that I'm hoping someone who has been there can answer
1) I see that I am supposed to book a day/time now for my wedding. I've read that earlier is better for color quality of water for pictures? Do you recommend the 11am time slot for pretty water? I don't want it to be too early since I'm not a morning person and don't want to feel rushed getting ready. I really would have preferred an afternoon slot if the color of the surroundings didn't matter, so I could get a massage in the morning etc. How important is it/how much of a difference does it make at 11 am as opposed to 2pm, as far as color of water and general weather (clouds, wind, rain) I've never been to Jamaica, so I can't speak from experience
2) Do I need to choose the location of the wedding now? beach vs gazebo etc? I see that some of the locations are "upgrades" but I don't see how much $$ it costs to upgrade?
3)I like the idea of a beach wedding but I really dislike that green arch/frond thing they have in pictures. If I pick a beach location, can i just have no arch? just the beach? Has anyone else done it on the beach without the arch thing?
4)Can I buy flowers for my hair? or do I have to go to the salon and have them do it?
5) is there a spot for the groom to go for a little while before the wedding so he doesn't see my dress? or does he have to get dressed, and then just hang out at a bar or on the beach while I get dressed?
6) It says you can bring your own CD? is that for playing while I walk down the aisle? Do I just bring one song on the cd? I can't really think of a need for mult. songs.. unless I'm missing something (I'm not a wedding girl! :) I feel like there is so much I don't know)
7) If you had your choice, is a Friday or Sat better to get married at CSS? are there pros and cons or is every day practically the same?
I'm sure I have more questions.... but we'll start with that!
Thanks! I'm so excited!!