At csa leaving tomorrow,- - - hopefully
We are supposed to leave on 9/4/2011 and fly into new orleans. Hopefully the storm in the gulf of mexico will delay our flight, and we will get to stay longer here at csa. We are saying our prayers that the weather worsens back home and we get to spend another day or two in paradise
Depends on when you are informed
We were at Couples Tower Isle for Xmas 2009 & New Years Eve. Our flight was cancelled due to a malfunction with the plane. We did not get to stay another night at CTI because we were already at the airport & had checked out. We'd booked through Apple vacations so they put the entire group of people on that flight at a resort...BUT, it was not a Couples...didn't we wish. It was an all inclusive in Montego Bay that seemed like the worst incomparison to having come from a Couples
Another time, Our flight was delayed out of Jamaica & we had not yet already left the resort. So, we got a call from our Apple rep stating that our flight was moved to the next day and our room was compted an extra night. That was nice because we were not expecting an extra day. However, it too was not a Couples.
Heck, who knows by the time you read this you could already be home.