Book now or wait?
Ive been watching the airfare and the rates for CSA. Was wondering if it is better to book now or play the waiting game to see if the rates will come down. Right now, the flights I am looking at are not full at all and I dont know if Couples will run any specials in the future.
Any response would be appreciated. We are looking to go to CSA in early November.
Book now because Couples resorts has a best deal guarantee. Best Deal means price plus value adds, such as resort credits. If you see them offer a best deal then what you booked they will give you the best deal.
Book at least 2-3 months out. Fuel prices are going to go up. Couples should run a special for November. Use to call it "FILA"
Life is good :)
Hard to find many "deals" on CSA, they rarely do them in the wednesday deals either.
I think if you book and a better deal comes along for the room price, couples will honor the deal.
We always book the room and air seperate, but we go in January and book 11 months ahead because of the deals, when the air fares haven't even been posted yet.
If you are going in 2013, WAIT to book the room because the rates will drop drastically in a couple weeks. Randymon had promised that the 2013 promotion will be released before the end of February, which has included a resort credit for early booking.
I'd book the resort now. If a better sale comes along you can take advantage of it up until 45 days from your arrival date. As for airfare, that's a guessing game. If you have the $$ to pay for it, the air inclusion from couples seems to knock some more off your room rate. It's a personal choice as far as air is concerned. We chose to plan our own flights, we have reward points we will pay for them with.
Originally Posted by JohnieReb
Book Now or Wait
We are so wanting to go to CN but everything is filled up or flights are hard to get. We really wish we knew how to make it happen since we've never been to CN. We're so sad about this...maybe someone knows how we can get thru all the details to be able to come to CN.
P&D From AR
I've found that our travel agent was the best rate. A "bundled" deal was about $1000 less than the two purchased seperate (even with the wednesday deal). That might not be the case for everyone, but it was for us. :)