This repeater can't decide!
We did CSA last may for our wedding moon; we leave in a week for CN; and we head to CSS in October. I want to book for our anniversary next May and we are torn. We are going to wait on CB because of the airfare (we fly free on stand by to Jamaica). Hubby is leaning toward trying something new (CTI) and I'm leaning toward a return to CSA. To me CTI is more hotel like, than resort like and we won't be visiting the island, so that knocks out a perk that many people gravitate toward.
This decision is even harder because we haven't been to CN or CSS yet....what if we love one of them more than CSA? Ahhhhhhhh! We are probably only doing on Couples trip next year because e hubby wants to do another cruise.