First Stay at Sans Souci and Couples
My Husband and I were recent visitors at Couples Sans Souci. We were on the property a week and did not want to leave.
Couples the resort:
- Loved their all inclusive set up. No resort in Jamaica gives you more.
- They found a way to do high end and laid back.
- You could do everything or nothing.
Sans Souci Property:
- Grounds are immaculate
- Landscaping is gorgeous
- Variety and amount of foliage is astounding...very lush.
- Loved the little lizards
- We were there when Charlie died. That turtle was a fun addition and will be missed.
Food & Drinks:
- Food was amazing.
- Bella Vista was my favorite for dinner. Go for lobster night!
- I liked the other restaurants too but they are pretty formal in their service.
- Staff friendly and very helpful.
- It was always "No problem mon!"
- Stayed in G block, loved the view and the steps. The steps made it possible to eat desert at every meal. G block is not for knee injured folk!
Visit San Souci...you will not regret it!