Type: Posts; User: mhahn77
Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.
These photos are from our last two trips to our favorite resort CSA : )
1. sunset view from the beach
2. sunset view of my favorite photo spot (hammock)
3. one of many of our...
May 16th, 2012, 05:30 AM
My nickname at swept away was photo : ) because I was constantly taking pictures...I have actually joked recently about wanting to leave NY, move to Jamaica and become a photographer for CSA.
May 16th, 2012, 05:27 AM
I would love to be a photographer for the day : ) however for a free vacation at couples swept away I would pretty much work anywhere at the resort doing any job!!
April 29th, 2012, 01:19 AM
1. reflection of palm tree in pond-CSA
2. sunset at the place on the beach where my brother got married at CSA
3. beach horseback riders at CSA
October 30th, 2011, 11:49 PM
1. Wedding Spot for my brother and his now wife
2. Red-billed Streamertail hummingbird....the national bird of Jamaica. Indigenous to Jamaica...also known as the doctor bird
Thank you very much!!
These pictures are from our 3rd trip to CSA. We are planning on returning again as soon as we can!! We love Swept Away and two years back introduced my brother and his now wife to the resort. They...
Results 1 to 7 of 7